That glass of wine or gin everyday after work is a habit.
You might not think it’s a big deal, but in reality it is.
And if you have fatty liver with elevated cholesterol levels
Your liver is a huge organ, responsible for so many important functions in your body, especially your blood pressure.
Keeping it in optimal health can reverse, prevent, and improve so many conditions and symptoms you may be experiencing.
Here’s what you can do (listed in no particular order)
1.If you have high cholesterol then fiber is your friend. Get it in your diet any way you can.
2. Find out why alcohol is your habit.
3. Cut back and eliminate alcohol to allow your liver to recover and heal.
4. Support your liver health with detoxifying foods and supplementation- orally and through IV hydration therapy.
5. Monitor your liver function through labs and diagnostics every 6 months.
6. Decide if you want occasional alcohol as a part of your lifestyle.
7. Continue supportive and therapeutic measures for multi-organ support like oral supplementation and IV hydration.
If you found this helpful then give it a and a share.
Health and Love,
Boutique Telemedicine by Dr. Alex Rosa
Teaching Women 40+ to lose fat, balance hormones, and get it on w/ the on | Private Practice Serving Individuals and Organizations
Follow #dralexrosa to SPICE it up